Pricing and Services
What services do you offer?
- We offer Chord Chart Transcription, Sheet Music Transcription, Audio to MIDI Transcription and Sheet Music to MIDI services. See complete details here.
- We also offer Custom Backing Track Service. See details here.
How much do you charge?
- Chord Chart Transcription pricing starts from $12-20 per minute of music, with a minimum purchase of two (2) minutes. The price varies based on the complexity of the melody and chords. Request a free quote now.
- Sheet Music Transcription pricing starts from $18-35+ per minute of music, with a minimum purchase of two (2) minutes. The price varies based on the number of instruments to be transcribed and the complexity of the song. Request a free quote now.
- Audio to MIDI Transcription pricing starts from $18-35+ per minute of music, with a minimum purchase of two (2) minutes. The price varies based on the number of instruments to be transcribed and the complexity of the song.Request a free quote now.
- Sheet Music to MIDI service costs $0.25 per measure/bar of sheet music. For example, thirty-two (32) measures/bars of music costs $8.
How much do you charge for 2:15 minutes of music?
We round up all audio to the nearest 15 seconds. Assuming our starting rate at $18 per minute, and keeping in mind our minimum order of two (2) minutes, all songs are unique and different and we strongly urge you to contact us to get a personal quote.
How long will it take?
For high-quality audio, the standard delivery times are below. For recordings with poor audio quality, it may take longer.
- Chord Chart Transcription turnaround time is 3 days
- Sheet Music Transcription turnaround time is 5 days
- Audio to MIDI Transcription turnaround time is 5 days
- Sheet Music to MIDI turnaround time is 2 days
Do you have a minimum order?
Yes. The minimum price for Chord Chart Transcription and Sheet Music Transcription is $36 and for Sheet Music to MIDI Service is $10
How do I pay?
Transcribe A Song uses PayPal, the safest and most secure way to pay online. You can pay with any major credit or debit card, though we never see your cards details.
What is the difference between Chord Chart Transcription and Sheet Music Transcription?
- Chord Chart Transcription transcribes the melody line (vocal or lead instrument), chords and lyrics (optional). See a sample here.
- Sheet Music Transcription transcribes the instrument exactly as it played with 99% accuracy based on audio or YouTube link you send us. See a sample here.
Who will transcribe my music?
I (WeiLe) transcribe each song manually, by ear and without the use automated transcription software. Click here to learn more about WeiLe.
Which files will I receive?
For Chord Chart Transcription and Sheet Music Transcription services, you will get your sheet music in PDF format, as well as a MIDI file and a MusicXML file.
Can I just get part of the music transcribed?
Of course. Please specify the starting time and ending time of the music at the time you place your order.
How do I get started?
Simply click the contact button at the top right corner and fill in the details to get started or you may:
- Click Here for Chord Chart Transcription
- Click Here for Sheet Music Transcription
- Click Here for Sheet Music to MIDI
- Click Here for Audio to MIDI Transcription
Is it possible to transcribe the song into MuseScore?
The MusicXML file we provide you can be imported into MuseScore. However, if you want me to create a MuseScore file for you, please specify this when you place your order.
Do you provide music copying – engraving service?
Yes, we help you to put sheet music together the way you want it or turn your hand written sheet music into digital scores. The pricing is starting from $0.25 per measure/bar of music.
Does this violate copyright law?
If you do NOT own the copyright of the music. The work product of services is for your private, non-commercial use only. You are forbidden to resell, distribute, publish, or otherwise use this music in violation of international copyright law.